On December 18, 1974, Sheriff Earl Lee and Georgia Bureau of Investigation Agent Ronnie Angel were traveling down I-20 with Paul John Knowles, who was handcuffed in the back seat. Their destination was Henry County, Georgia, where Knowles had dumped a handgun he had taken from Florida State Trooper Charles Eugene Campbell, later killing him with the same weapon. There was no security screen in the car, and Knowles had a concealed paperclip on his person that he used to pick the lock on his handcuffs. Once free, Knowles grabbed Lee’s handgun, discharging it through the holster in the process. While Lee was struggling with Knowles and attempting to keep control of the vehicle, Angel fired three shots into Knowles’ chest, killing him instantly. Ronnie Angel has refused to speak publicly about the incident since it occurred.
Donate $1.00 and I’ll promo you to 107k followers
We have finally hit 1000 followers, and as a way to celebrate, we’re holding a giveaway! I don’t have a lot of money to throw around, but I want to give you awesome followers a chance to get something!
The prizes you’ll get:
- A $50 gift card to Sourpuss Clothing. Besides having a bunch of cool clothes, they have a whole bunch of cool novelty things. There’s definitely going to be something on there you’ll like.
- A $25 gift card to Etsy. A lot of sellers do accept the gift cards, so it’s definitely worth looking around on the site. There are a lot of great things on there; it’s actually where I get all of my phone cases.
- A $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Buy a book. Buy some music. Buy a DVD. This gift card can be used online and in stores.
- You have to be following this blog with whichever blog you enter with. I don’t care how long, but you have to be following the blog at the end of this giveaway.
- Anyone is eligible to win! Since this all this gift cards are electronic gift cards, we don’t have to pay for shipping. All these sites do ship internationally, so no matter what country you live in, you can enter to win.
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like. If you want to reblog it a million times, please tag it for your followers to Blacklist. Each reblog counts as an entry.
- Likes count as an entry.
- Have your ask box open. I will be contacting the winner there through my personal blog.
The giveaway will officially end on November 23, and the winner will be chosen via a random number generator and messaged. If the winner does not answer back to us in 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Due to me moving this weekend, I’m not gonna have wifi for a couple days. The contest end date is going to be moved until November 29!!!!